An English language course with a strong emphasis on communicative activities. You will have lots of opportunity to learn new language as well as reviewing and practising existing language. Small classes and a supportive atmosphere help you to build confidence in all skills (Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Reading & Writing) to improve both your fluency and accuracy.
• 15 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 12.30pm (with a 30 min break)
• All levels from elementary to advanced.
• Minimum age on all courses is 18 years.
• English Language Level test on arrival at school.
• Courses can be any length from 1 week upwards.
• Small classes (maximum 10 students, average 4).
• Qualified and friendly teachers.
• Advice and guidance on all courses prior to enrolment.
• Personal tutorial every three weeks.
• Regular checks of learning.
• Loan of coursebook if applicable.
• School certificate and teacher’s report on completion of course.
Any Monday (except UK Public Holidays –see Fees)