Why General English?
An English language course with a strong emphasis on communicative activities. You will have lots of opportunities to learn new language as well as reviewing and practising your existing language. Small classes and a supportive atmosphere help you to build confidence in all skills (Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Reading & Writing) to improve both your fluency and accuracy.
- 15 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 09:00 – 12:30
(with a 30 minute break).
- All levels from elementary to advanced.
- Minimum age on all courses is 18 years*.
- English Language Level test on arrival at school.
- Courses can be any length from 1 week upwards.
- Small classes (maximum 10 students, average 4).
- Qualified and friendly teachers.
- Advice and guidance on all courses prior to enrolment.
- Personal tutorial every three weeks.
- Regular checks of learning.
- Loan of coursebook if applicable.
- School certificate & teacher's report on completion of course.
Start any Monday (except UK Public Holidays - see Prices)
*(In exceptional circumstances we do allow 17 year olds)